It’s no secret, you’re our favorite customer!
We want you to take a break, come downtown, and enjoy the day. Our Insider Secrets will give you all the tips & tricks you need to help make that happen. Check out the latest in the downtown area, too. If you haven’t been there in a while, you will want to be in-the-know about the fabulous new spots!
MISTLETOE IN THE MORNING: VIP SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Mistletoe Market is offering shoppers an exclusive shopping experience at the “Mistletoe in the Morning VIP Shopping Experience!” Purchase a VIP Shopping Pass and receive discounts, FREE premiere parking, sweets & treats, private meet and greet with the Princesses, surprises, and fun in a relaxed, comfortable shopping atmosphere.
SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP SWAG BAGS
The first 1,000 shoppers each day will receive a free “goodies bag” filled with coupons, vendor information, and free product samples.
CUSTOM MADE FLEUR DE LIS FIRE PIT
At the door, be ready to enter your name and email address for a Custom Made Fleur De Lis Fire Pit.
IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR!
What is the best time for shoppers who have strollers?
Saturday from 2-5pm and Sunday from 10-11am & 2-5pm. There is less shopper “traffic” during these times which makes it easier for you to shop.
PARKING OPTIONS (FOR CARS & STROLLERS)
Below are some parking options in Downtown Baton Rouge. Mistletoe Market does not benefit from any parking fees or proceeds. We are just providing these resources for your convenience.
- Belle of Baton Rouge Parking Garages
- 5-story garage located on Mayflower Street – limited free parking for first 200 shoppers. Thank you Gerry Lane, Belle of Baton Rouge and Mistletoe Market. $5.00 after first 200 shoppers.
- 10-story garage located on S. River Road – $5 parking fee
- River Center (both garages) – $5 parking fee
- Parking lot across from The 13th Gate – $2 parking fee
- Downtown Baton Rouge Parking Options
CONCESSIONS & DINING
Belle of Baton Rouge Concessions is offering hot lunches available inside the Atrium to shoppers.
Here are options in the Belle and some newer attractions to downtown Baton Rouge: