It’s no secret, you’re our favorite customer!
We want you to take a break, come downtown, and enjoy the day. Our Insider Secrets will give you all the tips & tricks you need to help make that happen. Check out the latest in the downtown area, too. If you haven’t been there in a while, you will want to be in-the-know about the fabulous new spots!
SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP SWAG BAGS
The first 1,000 shoppers each day will receive a free “goodies bag” filled with coupons, vendor information, and free product samples.
THE PERFECT CRAWFISH BOIL PACKAGE
At the door, be ready to enter your name and email address for a Crawfish Boil Package – burner, crawfish, seasonings and so much more……
IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR!
What is the best time for shoppers who have strollers?
Saturday from 2-5pm and Sunday from 10-11am & 2-5pm. There is less shopper “traffic” during these times which makes it easier for you to shop.
PARKING OPTIONS (FOR CARS & STROLLERS)
Below are some parking options in Downtown Baton Rouge. Mistletoe Market does not benefit from any parking fees or proceeds. We are just providing these resources for your convenience.
- Belle of Baton Rouge Parking Garages – Parking Garages accept Cash Only!
- 5-story garage located on Mayflower Street – limited free parking for first 200 shoppers. Thank you Gerry Lane, Belle of Baton Rouge and Mistletoe Market. $5.00 after first 200 shoppers.
- 10-story garage located on S. River Road – $5 parking fee
- River Center (both garages) – $5 parking fee
- Parking lot across from The 13th Gate – $2 parking fee
- Downtown Baton Rouge Parking Options
CONCESSIONS & DINING
Belle of Baton Rouge Concessions is offering hot lunches available inside the Atrium to shoppers.
Here are options in the Belle and some newer attractions to downtown Baton Rouge: